Powerstone Property Management Certified Service Provider Program Benefits:
- The opportunity to upload marketing brochures and other materials to our secure database. This database is accessed by Powerstone Property Management Associations. The Association Managers will be viewing your materials and your unique website to enable them to assist their boards in selecting only Certified Service Providers.
- An online registration portal to speed the Certification process and eliminate paper.
- Accessible, knowledgeable staff who work directly with you and your insurance agent to assist you in meeting requirements and remaining compliant, so you can take advantage of being a Powerstone Property Management Certified Service Provider.
- All Service Providers performing services on Powerstone Property Management Properties will need to meet the standard requirements and earn the designation of Certified Service Provider. Any company that fails to meet compliance standards may be DROPPED from the list of Powerstone Property Management Service Providers.
Learn More About Becoming a Certified Service Provider and Presenting your company to the Association Board of Directors.
BASIC CERTIFIED SERVICE PROVIDER
- When you are a Certified Service Provider, it allows all Powerstone Managers to be confident in presenting your company to their boards, recommending you as a provider of service. We will require that you first provide appropriate additional insured endorsements specific to each community to which you would like to provide services. Our secure online process makes this easy, so you can provide this information to multiple associations with the click of a button.
- The additional insured language on the Certificate of Insurance provided by Certified Service Providers names the specific managed associations and the management company as additional insured.
- Certified Service Providers also maintain the contractor’s license for the jobs they perform.
- Association Services Network requires that each Powerstone Property Management Service Providers pay an annual membership fee of $99 to verify that your relevant insurance coverage and licensing meet ALL management company and homeowner association requirements. This is a not a pay to be a Service Provider fee. This is a risk management processing fee.
- This fee includes all the Powerstone Property Management Associations you do work for. There is no additional cost for each additional Powerstone Property Management Association.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION PROGRAM